If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (248) 608-2667

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation in Southgate, MI

Here at SERVPRO we are dedicated to restoring your commercial building as quickly as possible. We understand that every hour that you are not operating is an ho... READ MORE

Toilet overflow in Ann Arbor, MI

This cleanup took place after hours in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The property manager called us to clean up a toilet overflow in one of their historic homes for rent... READ MORE

Fire Damage to a school bus in Farmington Hills

The Farmington Bus garage called SERVPRO of Farmington and Farmington Hills in May of 2014. The mechanic was working on the engine of this bus when a fire start... READ MORE

Chandelier falls in a foyer in West Bloomfield, MI

This before and after photo was taken in a large home in West Bloomfield Michigan. The homeowner made an insurance claim with AAA Michigan when her Chandelier ... READ MORE

Sewage loss in Berkley, MI

This church in Berkley, MI flooded during the historic flood in the Metro Detroit Area. The sewage loss happened in the basement of the church where the cafeter... READ MORE

Water Damage in Rochester, MI

The water in this basement was a result of a main water line break. The customer was recommended to us by their insurance agent and SERVPRO was out on the job r... READ MORE

Biohazard Clean Up in Farmington Hills, MI

This biohazard cleanup in Farmington Hills, MI was the result of someone falling and hitting their head. There was blood throughout the bathroom which our techn... READ MORE

House Cleaning in Livonia, MI

This home was presented to our SERVPRO technicians by a Property Manager who wanted this home ready for new renters/buyers. The tenants previously occupying the... READ MORE

Condo Cleaning in Shelby Charter Township, MI

This condo cleaning was the result of an elderly occupant no longer being able to take care of the space and needed it cleaned after leaving so a new occupant c... READ MORE

Nicotine Cleaning in Farmington, MI

This cleaning was the result of a customer calling in saying they needed their entire home cleaned from nicotine. The nicotine stains were incredibly deep due t... READ MORE

When Accidents Happen

This sewage loss at the retail store Michael's in Lake Orion, MI was the result of a customer having an accident in their restroom. The store's manager discover... READ MORE

Bed Bug Clean Up in Livonia, MI

This bed bug issue was the result of an elderly woman living alone and unattended in a condo in Livonia, MI. Our SERVPRO technicians were called out to do the c... READ MORE

Condo Cleaning in Livonia, MI

This condo cleaning was given to us by the City of Livonia, an elderly tenant was being removed from the condo due to the filth and the upkeep it required. Befo... READ MORE

Roof Tarp in Farmington Hills, MI

Michigan's high winds recently have been keeping our technicians at SERVPRO of Rochester very busy! This tree was knocked over by the 60 mile per hour winds las... READ MORE

Condo Kitchen Cleaning in Livonia, MI

SERVPRO of Rochester received a call for this kitchen cleaning at a condo complex in Livonia, MI after an elderly tenant was moved elsewhere due to not being ab... READ MORE

Fire Clean-Up in Farmington Hills, MI

Our technicians were called out to this commercial factory loss after they experienced a fire in their facility. Employees were able to put out the fire using f... READ MORE

Condo Cleaning in Livonia, MI

This is just a snippet of the walls our technicians cleaned in a very dirty condo in Livonia, MI. An elderly tenant had not been able to keep up with the cleani... READ MORE

Water Loss in Berkley, MI

This flooded basement in Berkley, MI was the result of a broken pipe. The water covered more than half of the basement and needed extraction. The after picture ... READ MORE

Commercial Water Loss in Farmington Hills, MI

This flooded office space was the result of a broken pipe from the floor above; hence the bits of ceiling in the Before photo. We were able to mitigate the spac... READ MORE

Commercial Rust Removal in Lake Orion, MI

The rust at this large chain retailer was caused by a broken fireline sprinkler system. Our technicians spent a lot of time power washing the cement outside to ... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Troy, MI

Mold growth formed at this house in Troy, MI after a broken pipe caused a water damage which affected the entire first floor. Our technicians came in and remove... READ MORE

Garage Fire in Rochester Hills, MI

This garage fire in Rochester Hills, MI started with a tractor battery being plugged in to charge. These batteries can be left plugged into charge for hours, da... READ MORE

Commercial Water Loss in Lake Orion, MI

This water loss happened in a commercial building after Michigan experienced some severe rain storms in the spring. The entire showroom floor was affected and t... READ MORE

Church Vandalism Cleanup in Farmington Hills, MI

A church in Farmington Hills, MI contacted us when they discovered spray paint grafitti images on the front wall of their property. Vandalism and graffiti can b... READ MORE

Basement of Troy, MI Home Damaged By Storm

A severe rain storm caused extreme flooding in this Troy, MI basement. The homeowners reported that the water reached a few inches in depth. Our SERVPRO of Roch... READ MORE

Flooded Basement in Bloomfield Hills, MI After Storm

This Bloomfield Hills, MI basement flooded after a severe rain storm that caused the sump-pump back up. Our SERVPRO technicians had to remove all affected conte... READ MORE

Fatal Electrical Fire in Detroit, MI

This electrical fire at a commercial building in Detroit, MI not only caused damage to the building but turned fatal as well. Unfortunatley, there was a person ... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Attic of Oxford, MI Home

A homeowner in Oxford, MI called us at SERVPRO of Rochester to remove some mold in their attic. We sent our technicians out to scope the attic and give our reco... READ MORE

Southfield, MI Basement Flooded After Rainstorm

Flooding of basements can occur any time. It can happen to anyone who has a basement, even if never flooded before. ... There are a number of reasons why baseme... READ MORE

Contents Cleaning After Large Fire in Lake Orion, MI

An electrical fire in a Lake Orion, MI home left many of their belongings damaged by soot. As you can see in the pictures SERVPRO of Rochester technicians not ... READ MORE

Pack Out After Smoke Damage in Rochester, MI Home

The smoke damage in this Rochester, MI home resulted from a kitchen fire. The smoke affected almost all of the homeowners belongings in this two story home. Our... READ MORE

Rust and Mold on Basement Structure in Oak Park, MI

The rust and mold that formed on the beams in this Oak Park, MI basement was from an undetected water leak. Our SERVPRO of Rochester technicians were called in ... READ MORE

Large Boat Retailer Needing Raccoon Feces Removal in St.Clair Shores, MI

This large boat retailer in St. Clair Shores, MI called our SERVPRO of Rochester technicians to clean up raccoon feces on a large vessel in their lot. The racco... READ MORE

No Job Too Big, No Job Too Small!

Broken Pipe in Bathroom Wall of Livonia, MI Home This pipe was leaking in the bathroom wall in this Livonia, MI home. The homeowners called our office fearful t... READ MORE

Basement Flooding After Storm in Rochester, MI

After a large rainstorm this Rochester, MI basement flooded. We had to dry out and then remove wood paneling walls and linoleum flooring. The pool table and oth... READ MORE

Water Damage in Grosse Pointe Park, MI Home

This water damage was a result of a broken pipe in the main floor bathroom which mostly affected main floor master bedroom. Since it was clean water the homeown... READ MORE

Cleaning After Small House Fire in Birmingham, MI

This small house fire was caused by a space heater that was plugged in and overheated. Luckily, bit was caught fairly quickly and there was minimal soot damage.... READ MORE


Archived Before & After Photos